Monday, June 23, 2008

taken from yeo weiyings LJ.
Leave a comment here and I'll;
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with a song / movie.
3. Tell a random fact about you.
4. Tell a first memory about you.
5. Associate you with an animal / fruit.
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7. In return, you must post this in your own LJ.

so i left a comment, n this was what replied :

Let me guess, you are shirlene koh mei zhen LOL
1. Tell you why I friended you.
- becus you look retard HAHA. same class so many years, i hav to choice to friend you lol.

2. Associate you with a song / movie.
- Low Low Low Low Low

3. Tell a random fact about you.
- my mom says you look like a superstar. So show your face on tv shows please. LOL

4. Tell a first memory about you.
- malay. hahahaha

5. Associate you with an animal / fruit.
- deer/apple.

6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
- what's in your brain? HAHA

7. In return, you must post this in your own LJ.

cool eh, i thought so too =D

okay im quite excited for IntHT presentation, but the report is not up, neither is the presentation slide. maybe i get excited only when all is done up. uh, wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home